A simple recipe... Chop as much garlic and chilli as you care and throw in a frying pan with a generous chunk of butter and a glug of olive oil. Fry off slowly and soften up the ingredients.
In a separate, hot water filled pan, throw in some some fresh gnocci for about 1 minute. Dry off thoroughly in a sieve and roll onto some kitchen towel.
Then dry fry quickly in a really hot frying pan until the pasta starts to brown and crisp up. Add to the garlic chilli oil and serve.
Submitted Wednesday 03rd August 2011
Mango pulp / fresh flesh
Double cream - 150ml
Your favourite sweet chilli sauce
1. Pour the Mango Pulp & cream into a large bowl.
2. Fold the liquid slowly until thoroughly mixed.
3. Place in an ice-cream maker for around 10-15mins, or until starting to thicken.
4. Drizzle in sweet chilli sauce to your taste and run the ice-cream maker for another 5-10mins until set.
5. Place in a freezer-safe dish or tupperware container and place in the freezer for 2 hrs - serve immediately, or within the week.
Submitted Tuesday 02nd August 2011
Ingredients: 1 carton tomato passata,1 onion (diced) 3-4 cloves garlic , as many chillis as you like (seeded or un-seeded depending on taste) simmer all ingredients 20-30 mins blitz in blender add sugar to taste.
Submitted Monday 01st August 2011
Chilli-Based Recipes: Submit Your Favourite!
To submit a chilli-based recipe, please enter your details in the form below.
All fields are required to be filled in.